Sunday, July 31, 2011

Libby & Wayne's Cake.

Since making a wedding cake for Klara a little while back, I've been asked by quite a few people to replicate this, especially the bow look!! If you already know of my drama with the bow, then you can skip the next part, but for those of you who don't, do you know how hard it is to tie a nice looking bow??!! I spent over 45mins trying to do the one for Klara, thinking to myself & cursing to myself that how ridiculous is it that I can't tie a stoopid bow!! I can make one out of fondant, but not tie one. Anyway luckily for me I have friends in high places and the lovely Chris from 4 Li'l Darlins is my secret to nice looking bows ;-) I don't even try now, I just call her hehehe. Thanks luv. This cake was for Libby & Wayne who were married on the weekend in a lovely backyard reception down on the river. All white cake and no where to hide, love the finish on this.

Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

No comments: