Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hi......

Well hello there......
I'm not sure who's still out there so I could just be talking to myself hehehehe. And that's ok. I've been thinking lately that I might start writing on my blog again. It seems that it's more personal over here than the website, not sure. Is it just another thing for me to have to update? Cause between facebook, twitter, flickr, website and so the list goes on, I actually just don't know what the best platform is anymore. If you're still out there I'd love to hear from you. I might come back later tonight with a whole bunch of pics ;-) There are so many. I've been on a bit of a roller coaster ride lately with work and home life, so there's so much to tell. In the meantime though I'll leave you with this picture of an owl cake I made recently for a very lovely customer of mine. I've been lucky enough to make many cakes for her, including birthdays, wedding and now her babyshower cake. I have truly fallen in love with this cake and every time I look at it, it makes me smile.
Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

No comments: