Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW blog!

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I have some fabulous news. My new website is FINALLY up and running. Woohoo. I'm so excited to finally this up for you all to see. Once of the things I've done is merged this blog into my website. So if you want to continue to follow me, which I would love for you all to do ;-) head on over. There are a few areas still being worked on, but for the most part it's done!!

My new address is happycakes.com.au. From here you can easily (I hope) find the blog!

Would love to hear what you think.....

Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

9 comments:

luckmey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fashion and Style said...

your work on blog spot is very good you keep it up

Andy said...

very good happy ^^ love

Four said...

nice hosting...i like new blog

Unknown said...

http://euelaemoda.blogspot.com.br/
Please !

crobl005 said...

I am currently looking for feedback on this website www.spiritlessons.com,
contact me crobl005@fiu.edu for details.This is part of a an effort to compile as much feedback from the community concerning life after death. It
can be remunerated based on your answers.

Prada outlet UK said...

welcome to our shop.my shop website is Prada outlet UK.

maigrir chaussures said...

j'aime beaucoup

Ribeye Steak generously marbled said...

Ribeye Steak generously marbled