Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello,

Just stopping by to wish all of you a very Happy Easter. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing I hope you all take a moment to enjoy your loved ones and give thanks for what we have. Easter for me is a celebration of new life, beginnings and love. However you celebrate Easter I hope you have a lovely day. Here's a cake I've made tomorrow for my kids! It's my version of a bunny peaking out of a hole hehehehe. Not sure if it comes across that way, but I'm sure my kidlets will enjoy it, especially knowing that it's not going to a customer!

Happy Easter.
Leoni.
xo

2 comments:

Natalie said...

this is the cutest thing ever! happy easter to you too!

www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

Soo Bakery said...

Happy Easter..the bunny so cute :)