Saturday, April 19, 2014

Introducing Jenna and Luke...

Last year I had the privilege of creating a beautiful wedding cake for a beautiful couple. Jenna was a gorgeous bride to work with and Luke was the perfect groom. She knew what she wanted but was comfortable enough to leave me do the hard work!! I love that. I was thrilled to make this cake. I loved every minute of it. Delivery was a nerve wracking event though hehehe. Congratulations Luke and Jenna. And thank you for allowing me create for you on your very special day.












The Ingredients!
Photographer - Andrew Rankin
Styled by - Jenna & Wedding Works
Ceremony - Queens Gardens|Rainforest Lawns
Reception - Banquet Centre
Wedding Dress - 'Willow' in the Mori Lee Collection by Madeline Gardner
Hair & Make Up - Jenna says, "Very fortunate to have amazing dancing friends Shaughn Pegoraro and Melissa Prince who understood exactly what I wanted for my special day".
Suits - Black fitted dinner suit with satin trim
Flowers - Townsville Flower Market
Cake - Me of course!

No comments: