Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Smurfday!

A very last minute order for one of my most loveliest customers aka my newly adopted sister Stacey!! Under the pump this week as it was, but how could I say know when Stacey's daugther rang me herself, if I'd said no I reckon I would of literally broken her heart! Miss Madi was desperate for some cuppies for her lovely mum who always gets Happy Cakes for everyone else. I kinda wished I'd had more time to create something spectacular with the cool theme that Madi wanted, Smurfs!! Happy Birthday Miss Stacey, hope you enjoyed your cakes xo P.S I hope I don't get an in flux of calls from daughters wanting last minute cakes for their mums hehehehehe.

Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

7 comments:

buy essays online said...

pretty !

essay writing service said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting information. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!

Leanne Kinkead said...

These are incredable!

lin741852 said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior

coursework help said...

I should recommend your blog post about Happy Cakes to my friends.

Aria said...

...very delicious!

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com