Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm coming to Brisbane!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well it's been a while, sorry to have neglected you all :-( So much has been going on what with work, work and work, not to mention children, husband, house and trying to have a life! Who am I kidding I have no life hehehehe. I'm sure there are a lot of you in the same boat, it's the merry go round called life!

Anyway that's enough about me, lets get on to the fun-ness that is cake! I've decided to take Happy Cakes on the road and the first place I'll be visiting is Brisbane. I'm really looking forward to this and hope that you can come to the course or at least help me spread the word. At this stage I have only set one date, 16th of January 2012. Obviously if you guys book this out and want more then I would be more than happy to come back.

Anyone willing to distribute flyers for this would be greatly appreciated. E-mail me your address and I'd be happy to post you some ;-) I really really really want to teach in Brisbane hehehe.

There is more information about this course under the course in
formation tab above, other feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

No comments: