Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Wedding Cake!

Good morning everyone,

I thought it would be fun to share with you all my wedding cake!! I would like to add that I didn't make it though ;-) We were married on the 21st June 2003. I hate to admit it, but I just finished arguing over this date with my dearly beloved, thinking we were married in 2004, oops! I never was very good at remembering dates.
I can't remember what flavour the cakes were, but I remember loving my cake on the day! I look at it now and think, wow, what a terrible finish hehehehe. But if I remember my cake without my cake hat on, I did love it and so did everyone else. It was a very out there and fun cake. We had a great day to, such a fun day. Ahhhhh the memories.......

Happy caking.
Leoni.
xo

1 comment:

Dawn said...

THAT looks like one very Happy Cake:)))
Love it.
And the fact that you were arguing the date....sounds familiar...;)