Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentines Day Course

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that the Valentines day course has been listed!! Check out the Course Information tab just above my header for ALL info about the course ;-) If you want to give your "tweetie" some "berry" sweet cuppies this valentines day then this is the course. Or if you just want to "bee" apart of the fun & can't "bear" to be without knowing the how tos then come along for what will be a "purrfect" day. Am thinking I should stick to making cakes rather than writing hehehehe. I can assure you all I'm much better at caking then writing ;-) Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday morning wherever you are. I was hoping for a little sleep in this morning, unfortunately it wasn't to be, my little "cherub" and I use this word very loosely, woke me up before 6am cause he couldn't find one of his tv shows on the tiVo!!! God love him hehehe.

Happy baking everyone.
Leoni.
xo

No comments: