Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Engagement Cupcake......

So here's the very "special" cake I was talking about!! There's a story though, I received a phone call last week from Ben (I now call him Ben The Ring Man!!) asking me to make 1 cupcake (as he's saying this I'm going dude, I don't make just one cupcake!!) he goes on to say it's his girlfriends birthday on Tuesday and he wants to surprise her with a very special cupcake!! I'm thinking, poor girlfriend, 1 cupcake, she totally got wripped off!! He goes on to say he wants to put a ring in it & wrap it like a present in a gift box. Ahhh penny drops, he's going to propose, Ben The Ring Man has redeemed himself now in my mind!! Of course I was going to make him just 1 very "special" cupcake!! Check it out.P.S And yes she said yes!!

signature 2

1 comment:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

These are adorable! I am currently taking cake decorating classes so I am just learning to do this stuff. Oh and by the way I am your newest follower... 100th to be exact :o)