Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Ultimate Dessert Table!

Wow, what an amazing weekend. My dream job with dream clients took place!! Last year Julie made contact with me about her wedding. She was so lovely, definitely not the typical bride. As we sat at her dinner table I remember her saying that they were going to have a lolly bar, but didn't really want it. I asked her what she wanted and she said she really wanted a table of sweets, old style, kitch kind of sweets. I asked her why she wasn't having it, to me it sounded like a fabulous idea, she said that she didn't think anyone would do it for her. Of course I offered straight away, it sounded exciting, such fun and something so different. And from that moment the dessert table was born!! Seriously this wedding has kept me going for so long, it's been something that I've looked forward to forever. Not sure what I'm going to do now.... I honestly don't think I've met a nicer couple, really they're both just gorgeous. Julie & Luke congratulations and thank you for letting me be apart of your special day. I really need to thank my sister Maria, who helped out with some of the desserts. I couldn't have done it without her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely! The Dessert Bar is such a neat idea!

Coco Cake Land said...

gorgeous!!!