Monday, July 27, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

My dear friend Jennifer had her 6th birthday party over the weekend. Actually what I really meant to say is my dear friend Jennifer's daughter had her 6th birthday party over the weekend!! Theme was Alice in Wonderland. She's obsessed with it and wanted a party for her daughter to remember. There was no pressure on me at all to perform!! After much umming and arring over the design of the cake she settled for a giant cupcake (and yes it's edible) with cupcakes. It was a gorgeous setting at Queens Gardens near the rose garden, it was like walking into wonderland. Beautiful. It was the kind of party that every little girl dreams about.

2 comments:

Precious Pink Pumps said...

You really did such a great job. It broke my heart when the big cupcake was cut! And then all the kids pounced in like cougars and then suddenly all two dozen cupcakes had vanished!! This cake was one of your best yet. xxxx

Unknown said...

I love your giant cupcakes and matching cupcakes! You are one talented lady!!