Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just a Reminder.

Happy Cakes is a small business consisting only of me!! Everything I do is hand made, yes all the decorations I make, and the cakes are baked, brace yourselves with real ingredients. I do not use packet mixes. All of these things are quite labour intensive, especially the making of decorations. I would ask that you keep this in mind when you are considering Happy Cakes to make your happy cakes. I do hate turning people away, but lately I seem to be doing this a fair bit. Which is good and bad!! Maybe it's time to expand..... To create these cakes and to really get the Happy Cake experience, please book as soon as possible. The earlier the better. Obviously any last minute orders I will try and do if available, however, to avoid any disappointment I do recommend getting in early. The thought of someone having to go elsewhere after turning them away pains me, cause really who doesn't want a Happy Cake!!

No comments: