Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 8 Years!

I've been a little slow in posting pictures lately. I am sorry. Things have been a little chaotic. Anyway, Samantha contacted me recently and asked me to "surprise" her with some anniversary cupcakes. She was non specific about what she wanted. Which believe it or not, is very scary and exciting for me. I always worry that what I think is nice, might not always be carried over to the customer. The only real direction Samantha gave me was, "Can I go with chocolate ones please, with some different decorations, hearts and such, it's our 8 year anniversary". Her excitement over the arrival of these cakes was amazing and I knew I had to do something special for her. This was the end result. Can I say when I finished making these, I was so excited with the end result, I was dancing round the kitchen!! I just love these. And luckily so did Samantha. Happy 8 years Samantha & Aaron.

No comments: