Friday, September 12, 2008

Pink Ribbon Day 27 October

I know it's a little early, but Pink Ribbon Day is nearing upon us and Happy Cakes has decided to create a Pink Ribbon Cupcake. No peaking, all will be revealed! $1.00 from each and every Pink Ribbon Cupcake sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. So gather your work colleagues around for a morning tea, invite your girlfriends over for a cuppa, or for no reason other than to indulge yourself and order your Pink Ribbon Cupcake now! I will start taking orders now right through till I'm booked out and can bake no more! Minimum order of 6 cupcakes. For more information go to the Pink Ribbon website. My creative husband has designed a flyer for this cause. If you would like to help me support this event I am more than happy to e-mail you this flyer to put up in your workplace, club, wherever. Just drop me a line at happycakesinfo@gmail.com or phone 0438 269 878.

No comments: